Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Crazy Stuff

Today at work there where some guys landscaping with bobcats outside right away in the morning.As I was rounding up all my tools and getting ready to get started I opened up the exterior door and the dude hit the gas line at that moment and a huge whiff of natural gas came at me.He shut the bobcat off and I could hear that thing hissing like crazy.I ran the other way through the building yelling to my partner Jim that they hit the gas line.As we ran down the hall like a bat out of hell,he reminded me that the deadbolt was locked on the other door and we were missing the key,so he jumped on the window sill and tore the screen out faster than you can say supercalifrajilistexpialidotious.He was the first out, and when he went to push off with his left foot for a sprint he tore his calf muscle.Dude, we looked like two commando's running from a fire fight with a guy shot in the leg.I was laughing my head off thinking about it latter.Nothing blew up thank God, and we got an hour to sit around and watch the fire dept.
After work I got to try Sam's new road wheels.He scored a killer deal at Erik's on a pair of Zipp 303's.Those things are crazy fast.I thought my D-ace wheels were fast,but these are 500 grams lighter. They are serious works of art.I'll post a pic sometime.I also posted some new pics in the "race photo's" link check em out and don't forget to read Pauls blog about the Nationals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home