Thursday, June 23, 2005

Crummy Week

Man this week was a drag. After my usuall day off on mon I tried to do a nice workout on tues and my legs just wouldn't warm up.They felt really tired and no energy.Wed started the overtime at work.I had to be in Eden Prarie by 5:00 am to start cutting a concrete floor,and I put in a 10 hr day. It was going crummy too. I got electricuted twice this week,one of which was a pretty good one,where I could feel it in my elbow.After work I just did a slow 45 min spin.Today I put in 9.5 hrs in a steamy underground garage and put in an intense recovery effort afterwards consisting of going from the hot tub to the pool about 4 times and then lounging in a beach chair for a 1/2 hr.Yes, I am beat after that one.I needed It though.I'm hoping to ramp the training up for this weekend at Mt Du Lac,and get more sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home