Saturday, June 11, 2005

Nature Valley Experience

Last night me and Sam headed down to watch the Nature Valley Gand Prix.We saw just about everyone we know related to bikes.It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be so it was easy to move around to get some nice shots.I brought the camcorder to get the locals in action.There were plenty of crashes I heard but I never got one on tape.It was neat to be able to walk anywhere through the open pits and watch all the teams.The pace that they kept was brutal.I could tell Doug was suffering bad and Dano got dropped.Aric Harland did very well and even took a big pull at the front of the group,the only local rider to do so.Jeff had bad luck at the end of the race.With 2 laps to go he got a saftey pin in his back tire.He was doing very well too, about mid pack or more.He was pretty disappointed after that.I have to go and get my ride in because I'm going to go help Mike with the Salsa crew down in Red Wing.Yesterday he said he might need me in the feed zone.

Doug <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home