Sunday, May 01, 2005

Dealing with Butterflies

I know everyone is talking about the same thing these days-weather! Today me and Sam went mountain biking and experieced the first snowfall of may.Luckily the big stuff came through at the end of the ride.There was actualy accumulation for a few minuites.I need not say more about that because everyone is dealing with it.
With the Mn series starting next weekend I know everyone is thinking the same thing.Did I train right?Did I train enough? Who's going to be feeling in top form?I hope I'll feel good.Man this is going to hurt! Every time I think of it I get the butterflies.And you know all the big guns will be there ready to turn up the heat.From reading all the blog sites, everyone is doing very well and racing alot.I don't know how those guys can race like twice a week and put in super hard training rides and still do as good as they do.They're racing animals!I just remind myself that all you can do is your best, have fun, and hopefully you feel on form.
Some exciting news is some new gear comming our way.I might be changing out my fork for a Sid World Cup,Sam might be getting Jeff's old Bandito,and we'll probably be sporting new Salsa clothing for the race.Nice!
I need to say congrats to Chris Fisher for putting in an excellent finish at the Blast series today.He took my place from last year- 4th.Brian Narum took the win and Brendon Moore got 3rd.Good job guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home