Thursday, April 21, 2005

Fishers Fun Full

Me and Chris had a blast yesterday at Lebenon. All the trails were open so we were able to do the really fun stuff.We spotted Brendon Moore out hammering the trails too. Chris's new Salsa El Santo is totaly bling,he's got that thing tricked out nicely.He even let me ride it a bit.I know its hard to believe but it was my first time riding a full on singletrack.Man,talk about night and day on the downhill.The rear wheel sticks to the ground like peanut butter on the roof of your mouth.I was actually able to keep up with him through the rough stuff with ease.The bike felt lighter than I expected on the climbs and it didn't rob much power.I might have to get one someday.They're alot easier on the body thats for sure.

/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home