Friday, April 29, 2005

Tough Week

what crappy weather we're having.I don't think I've taken a road ride in the past 2 weeks where the wind has been under 20 mph.I also had to break out the cold weather clothing which I thought I wouldn't need anymore.Thankfully relief is in the forcast for next week.
Work has been pretty tough also.I started up on mon. again,and we had a big push to get it done.Tuesday I worked 10 hrs, wed.-9hrs, thurs-9hrs,and thank God I got today off and slept in.I was waking up at 4:30am and I would just be beat at the end of the day.I guess the rain came at a good time this week during recovery days.Now Mike is ramping up our training this weekend to get ready for Buck Hill next weekend. Both me and Sam haven't been feeling strong lately.I went to Lebenon yesterday with Chris again and I was getting schooled.My back was in agony from a combination of the rough trails and lifting all week.I'm so glad to be off to let myself catch up on some much needed rest.
I posted another link to my msn group.Its pretty cool,I can upload files to the site so people can view them and I can put all my favorite links on there also.Let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suck it up....I get faster when you overwork yourself, cause you get slower. It gives the rest of us "old" folks a chance.

Sat Apr 30, 07:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home