Monday, May 02, 2005

Bikes & More Bikes


The arsonal Posted by Hello
Today I went to school,and the light at the end of the tunnel is getting very bright.I only have like 5 more projects left and I'm ahead in hours.That means I can go all summer without going back.I also need about 1250 more hours at work before I become Journeyman.I figure by next winter I'll have it.That means more responsibility when it comes to work though, and I'll be the one telling apprentices what to do.(i.e.-take this sledge hammer and knock down that wall and when your done haul it all out with the wheel barrow to the dumpster.)
After school I met up with Mike and he gave me 3 bikes to work on.Sams new Bandito,Jeffs old Cabelero,and an old school scandium hard tail that I forget it's name.So tomarow morning I'll be spending lots of time swaping out a whole big list of parts while sipping on a cup of jo and watching tv.fun,fun.Right now there are 10 bikes in the basement.It looks like we're running a shop out of it.I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home