Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Sunshine...on my shoulder....makes me happy

What a wonderful day today the weather is finally turning around for good. Me and Sam are feeling the best we've felt all season(knock on wood).Every day I'm feeling better and better since Sunday. Today I went for 3 hrs and I could do all my surges feeling good.There's this one section of road where you have to race cars to the stop light in order to be in the right lane.So I put on a new song I down loaded called "Mona Lisa Overdrive", you may recognize it from the car chase scene on "The Matrix Reloaded".I just picture Trinity weaving through traffic on her Ducatti and just slam those gears,heck I think I ran out of gears.It was a good 150-200 yard sprint though.
Me & Sam took and tested the mt bikes yesterday and Sam was grinning ear to ear on the Bandito.I tried out my Sid World Cup & XO rear deraileur.I also brought along the Cabellero to bomb some of the downhills,fulls are so fun to ride.I also spent a good chunk of time just cleaning up and adjusting Mikes bikes. Mike said they get alot of crap from mechanics who work on their bikes,but everything is race ready now!
I have a funny story about last night. I didn't see it, but my mom and dad did.See we have red fox in the area and at night they make this God awefull screaming noise that seems like it should come from a horor movie.It sounds just like a little kid screaming his guts out. Well anyways, my mom and dad heard it and turned the yard light on, and when they looked out the window they saw a fox high tailing it across the yard with our cat hot on its heels. Then after that our cat came strolling up to the window ,and the fox was a ways back just screaming at him so the cat stops,looks back and the fox flinches. Since when does a cat have dominence over a fox. I have a new respect for him now. Maybe Kitty was a bad name to choose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home