Monday, May 15, 2006

Slacker


ish Posted by Picasa

This is not my bike,but Sams after racing down in Mankato this weekend.He took 6th I think.I even opted out of the 40k tt this weekend.I know,I know. I'm getting soft,but I just didn't feel like racing this weekend being so wet,damp,and cold. I did go for a 4 hr ride by myself though if thats redeeming.On my ride I stopped at the tt to see who was braving the crummy weather and said hi to Dan before he went.Not to many people showed up and I was suprised.I also ran into the MS 150 ride too.They had a rest stop set up in Scandia and I rolled in just as it started to pour out.I poached some crackers and raisins from them but I needed it bad.I felt like I was battling a wind all day and was wore out when I got home.

Oh,yeh thursday night at Buck went pretty good.I put in a good effort and had alot of fun.Sam had a "No Chain" day and hammered it out with Paul Hanson for a couple of laps before taking a spill near the end but he still took 4rth.Brendan and Chris (who took 1 and 2) are workhorses this year.They trained alot together this winter and spring and are reaping the benifits.Chris is able to keep on Brendans wheel for a long time now.He even took the TT and stxc win in Mankato this weekend.Way to hammer it out man.I predict he will be a top 5 contender in the MNSCS this year if he keeps it up.Anyways I rolled in at 10th place for the day.I had to stop for a bit because I witnessed a kid take a huge spill on a switchback.That was a nasty one.

Misc-I'm selling my Fuji team road bike.Full ultegra,Ritchey wheels,with new cassette,tires,and chain. 56cm.$600.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric,
thanks for the guided loop last night, much appreciated.
see you on saturday
Dave

Fri May 19, 08:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home