Friday, April 21, 2006

Ishy

After Oxbow last weekend I haven't been feeling very good.Not sick, just ishy legs.When I get up to do an effort the lactic acid is right there.Like wednesday, I went on a mtb ride with Chris and Berry at Battle Creek,and Chris could just stomp up the hills.I couldn't even try to keep his wheel.So,I'm trying something different.This time I took thursday off and today a ridiculously slow ride.I spun everything and didn't even let the legs fill up.Two reasons why I think I'm feeling so ish-A.The week before, and of Oxbow I was feeling great,so It just might be a little slump.B.Work is not being so great.Somehow I got put incharge of a job at the United way.They didn't even say or ask me to do it.The project manager picks me up one day to move some sheetrock up the elevator because the elevator was going to be shut down(elevator upgrade),and he describes some walls to be built in the elevater tower.(Which he didn't do a very good job at because I misunderstood him and started building a wall in the wrong spot.Hey,what can you do when there aren't any prints for the job?Thats a different story).Anyways he offers me the contract and bid papers and asks "do you want these".I'm like,"No". I'm thinking to myself Why do you want to give me those, I'm not incharge.Boy was I wrong,here I am running around getting supplies,and ordering materials.But what can you do when your the only one there most of the time and in order to keep the job running it has to be done.I noticed I'm the kind of person who will yield to authority when its there but when there is non I tend to step in.I want to get stuff done and I'm not going to sit around and do nothing about it.Thats another reason why,a little more responsibility at work,and going up and down the steps isn't helping either.I gotta get ready for a race tomarrow see ya-EO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home