Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Winter gets the last laugh


Battlecreek Posted by Picasa


Just when you think its starting to be spring winter throws in one more blow.I waxed up the classic boards last night and went to battlecreek today.The classic track wasn't very good but once the next snowfall hits it should be excellent.Yep,another 4 maybe 6 inches tomarrow night into thursday.This weekend should be perfect for one last visit to William O'Brian.A farewell to winter.I guess this is good to get us off the bike.I'm sure everyone is ahead of schedual.My hip flexors will be moaning all day tomarrow for sure.I haven't skied since Maplelag and the muscles got pretty sore today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay Richards said...

Sweet. Nice job getting out and skiing. It should do you good to take a break from all the riding. Plus, it should be mentally refreshing. Hopefully you can get out a few more times and work those muscles in.

Tue Mar 14, 08:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home