Sunday, March 12, 2006

Me and Sam busted out the mtb's this weekend for the first time since Thanksgivings turkey ride.I put on the slicks while Sam sported full knobbies and the bullet bottle.He still was hard to keep up with.You people better watch out this year he's getting pretty fast. To be honest I haven't been feeling very fast this week.Granted I'm not suppost to be riding that hard anyway but I just haven't been to motivated on the workouts.I think it might be I was preoccupied most of the time catching up on other stuff.I'm shure I'll get back in the groove and feel better.

Yesterday we went to Hollywoods open house and had some pizza while we meet and greet.I donated a refrigerator from the dome to him and it fit perfect under the front counter.He was pumped about that.Yeaaaaahhhhhhh!
Not much other than that.Pretty much stayed home and did taxes and such.

With the weather turning for the worst I don't know what I'm going to do this week.I'll play it by ear each day.I think its only 5 weeks to oxbow,and 3 weeks till daylight savings.No more lights after that.-wtyl

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay Richards said...

So, you gonna bust out those new classic boards? Everything froze hard up here and no new snow so the mtb riding on the forest roads/snowmobile trails etc. should be good this week.

Mon Mar 13, 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger Eric O. said...

I just got done waxing em up for tomarrow.I'll check to see if they groomed como after work and try there.We had 8+ inches today

Mon Mar 13, 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a really good sprint.You still get me on the primes.Don't worry once racing season comes you'll be rip'n it up,your just holding back right now.

Mon Mar 13, 07:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home