Monday, January 30, 2006

Another great Idea

I had to split somemore wood today after the workout. This time I had to use a maul and wedges to split each piece into quarters just to lift the things.It was a good 100 year oak tree that snapped back in the tornado 9 years ago.Anyways, me and my dad were scoping out our property down by the lake and I have this crazy idea of building a short track course through the yard.We have a good 2+acres here with which I think has lots of potential.The only straight aways would be through the yard out by the road and down along the neighbors.Then I can bomb down the hill on the very edge of our property to the lake.Its a steep drop of about 50 vertical feet.I'll weave it all through the woods going up and down the hill for some intensity.I'm thinking of adding a little north shore style including riding across big downed trees,a jump or two,bridges,log pyramids,rock gardens,and even build a floating bridge to go out into the dense cattails in the lake.It'll take some time but it will be fun building and worth it.I'll keep an update on it.It'll be sweeeeeeet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home