Monday, January 23, 2006

What to do with freetime?


inside Jasons icehouse Posted by Picasa

Last night I went out to Centerville Lk where my cousins have their fish house.I brought my house out too.And after a little fishing they had a big crew come out to play boot hockey.One of the friends brought out his Banshee and was ripping around the lake. That thing can really wind up the rpms. Jasons brother does all the fishhouse decorating.He's always modifing or building something. It was cold but good times.

We are finally paying for all the good weather we've had.That wind is getting brutal. You really suffer on those long rides comming back into the wind, not looking forward to that.I took a little tip from those crazy guys and gal down around the Mankato area,and tried out the mx goggles on a cold, windy ride and they are awesome. They're nice with face masks because you can get them to not fog up unlike glasses. They will be invaluable if you hit precipitation.For only around $20.00 for the cheap ones you can't go wrong.REI makes a ski glove that has a little rubber wipper on the finger for wipping them clean (fyi).

I finally went and got my motorcycle permit today.It was easier than I thought.Just go in and take the written test, if you pass your good to go.I got like a 85-90% on it.Not bad considering I never studied for it.Most is common sense stuff.Now I just have to wait for nice weather and I can cruise...sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home