Thursday, January 12, 2006

Laid off!?

From all the talk that was going on about all this work that we supposedly had I thought I was going to be working all winter.I guess not. I just turned Journeyman too. I had bought pizza for everyone on the job yesterday for lunch since it was my first day as a journeyman. My boss said it would only be a week or two. I just wish I could have seen at least one full scale pay check.Anyway I don't mind. I'm seriously contemplating on going down to Texas and visit my aunt and uncle. I looked at the weather and its going to be in the mid to upper 60's with sun. Ahh,what it would be like to ride in only some shorts and a jersey. And on a 16 lb bike instead of 30lbs. I should just go for it. You can't do this kind of stuff later in life with a family and kids.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it man!!! You'll be gald you did.

Thu Jan 12, 05:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home