Saturday, December 24, 2005


Very nice Posted by Picasa
Ah yes, its the weekend at last. Its time for another work update.Things are rolling quite nicely.The entry doors are in and trim work is almost done.The decking is on so in the next couple of weeks it will just be finishing up all the projects and doing the final touches on stuff.It won't be long before I'm on to the next job site,but I hope I get some time off before that happens.I always liked the 1-2 week lay off myself. I doubt it though. We did have 1 incident this week.Brad put a whole new meaning on the word "Brad Nailer".Me and Tim were up on the lift installing the coffers when he came over to ask for some help.When we came down on the lift he handed me the pliers and said, "can you pull that out", as he whiped his other hand out he had a nail clean through his finger.It looked like a halloween finger or something. We said he had better go to the doc to get that pulled out.Luckily it was above the nuckle and just missed the bone.He was ok though,he's had worse than that before.

This week went very well working out too.I felt good putting in longer time.Me and Sam just got back from a 3 hr ride and the bonk wasn't in atomic proportions.I could feel it sneaking up on me though and I was beat at the end.I think the best thing about suffering on long rides is the relaxation at the end.A warm shower is total bliss.Next week looks very warm so most of my hours will be on the bike. I'm planning 14.5hrs total.

I'm going over to my uncles house tonight on my dads side and tomarrow my moms side is comming over here, 22 people tomarrow.Tonight will be a smaller party. 2 days of lots of food .Oh,well its Christmas right. Merry Christmas to all and enjoy yourselves
God Bless

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the note Eric. As I said before, I'm very blessed to know you and your family. Thanks for the skis, I hope I can get some use out of them soon. Have a Merry Christmas.

Sat Dec 24, 02:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home