Thursday, December 15, 2005


look at all that snow Posted by Picasa
The most snow we've had in the Cities 2 years.We're finally getting a decent winter around here.I took the snowshoes out these past two days and its a heck of a workout.I was going to do a loop on the trails then head out across our lake to the community center today but the lake has 4 inches of slush under the snow so I said forget it and just went a quarter of the way across to my house.I was planning on doing weights but I was too beat from yesterday and today.Tomarrow I'll make up for it and go to Elm Creek from work.Then Sat. I'll head over to William O'Brian St. park for some base km.

Yesterday I smacked my head pretty good on a sprinkler head at work.Almost needed stitches on that one.It still hurts especially with a hat on.I witnessed 2 other accidents that were pretty funny.The first one, my co-worker Brad was going to come in for break and I was on one side of the scaffold and he was going to come to my side by attempting to Starsky and Hutch over the plank.His leg didn't quite make it and he fell backwards taking out a piece of styrofoam and plywood behind him.I was rolling after that one. Another one of my co-workers today was grinding some metal below us and he caught his shirt on fire. Not just anyplace , but the piece sticking out from under his belt if you know what I mean.Brad looked like he was crying he was laughing so hard.well, I gots to go,our cat is pukeing all over the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home