Thursday, December 08, 2005


me Posted by Picasa
This is what you look like working outside all week in -10* weather... I made it look worse than what it was.I'm getting used to it I guess and I actually didn't mind it very much.Its alot more peacefull working outside and no one bugs you because its too cold,and you get sympothy cookies and pizza from people. As you can tell I'm actually growing out my hair a bit.This is the longest its ever been in my life.I gotta let it grow out sometime before I start looking like Doug.(oops, did I write that)I don't know how long it will last but it is warmer.
The church is finally starting to get that close to completion look.Carpet is going in and finally the whole building is heated.The project manager wants to be done by the 15th but everyone knows its not going to happen.My guess is a week or two into January.I'll get some pics posted of the site this weekend.Speaking of January, I will be hitting my 7,000 hr mark as an apprentice and that means graduating and becoming a journeyman carpenter.Can you believe I'm going on my 5th year.This will be one huge raise and I'll be up to full scale.Tomarrow night is the company Christmas party at the Acme Comedy Club in Minneapolis. 5 course meal and a comedy act afterwards. The bad part is the meal is at 8:30. I'm not going to watch the whole show it will be way too late for me.

Training is going well I lost 2 of the 5 pounds I gained.It will be hard to keep it going down with the holiday parties.The long rides prior seem to help alot. Anyone up for a Christmas ham ride? I bought a new training diary last week and have the scheduals pretty much wrote in and an idea of what races to attend.I'm going to sign up for Revving classes at Shoreview from Jan-march.I think it helps with power and its nice for developing the fast twitch fibers. It's once a week which is all I need.My season plan starts Dec 19th. Long hrs are right around the corner.Thats what mp3 players are for, right?
Below are my cousin's kids. Heidi and Jason had Haley, and Heather and Troy had Brady.Aren't they cute.(I know what your thinking,with the red eye they look possesed)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice rawkstar hair!!!!

Sat Dec 10, 02:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home