Saturday, December 03, 2005

Its begining to look alot like Christmas


Nitty gritty Posted by Picasa
I caught a cold late this week and thought I'd take a little break from working out so I did some work on the motorcycles.I finally got the Yamaha running but not good.It needs some carb work because alot of raw fuel is being pushed into the exaust pipe.This thing hasn't been started for a couple of years so I need to work the bugs out.
I'm going to break out the ice fishing gear tomarrow and get that ready for next week when the ice is thick enough.I heard a couple of guys went through the ice in Island Lake a couple days ago which is right down the road.We waxed up the skis too .We got about 3 inches today on top of the other 2-3inches.Sam went to como for a bit to try it out and he said it was perfect.Tomarrow we're going to my cousins house for lunch and she lives on a golf course.So after we eat I plan on at least 2hrs of "white gliding".Yo, and the best part of this snow is I'll be able to go up to Elm Creek park after work during the week and ski there.Does anyone know any other good ski trails around Plymouth?

We got the Christmas tree today and now the house smells like a pine forest.I love it.So I got in the Christmas spirit and downloaded some Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas songs and burned a disc for my mom.She loved it alot better than Amy Grant....not! I'll play it at work as we get closer to Christmas. Happy trails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home