Monday, November 21, 2005

Thank You





Since its Thanksgiving this week I thought this would be a good time to say my thank you's. First I have to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for all the blessings he has given me all my life.He has been so good to me even when I don't deserve it.If It wasn't for Him I wouldn't be where I am today.Next I would like to thank my family for all their support.I have everything a cyclist would want at home,a training partner,a super cook,and alot of moral support. And thanks to the extended family for a killer cheering section. Thank you to the Hall's, its an honor to be on a team with one of the top cyclists around,I had a blast traveling around to races with you and I learned alot this year. I am looking forward to another fun and challenging year and to keep advancing my skills. I have to give a big "party on" to Jay "Hollywood" Henderson for hooking us up this year with equipment,as well as Andy Palmer at REI,you guys rock! I would like to thank all my competitors.If it wasn't for you guys (and some gals) to push me past my limit every race I would never get better.And thank you racers of all classes.You are the ones that make up the majority of the races,without you there wouldn't be any funds to have any thing.All you race promoters thank you, we truly do have some killer courses here in MN and you spend alot of time preparing for us. The people I've met and the experiences I've had are amazing. To all of you, have a great Thanksgiving.

P.S I'd encourage you to write a comment on what your thankfull for and why.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a love fest for the Lord!! I'm thankful for you and Sam's frienship, it's good to know you and your family. looking forward to seeing you in the future...

Thu Nov 24, 07:13:00 AM  
Blogger Tristan Schouten said...

I also thank the Lord for my abilities that he has given me and the oppurtunities to race. I am nothing without HIM but, then again, nothing here is worth anything anyway!!! Lay up for yourselves treasure in Heaven!!
Keep riding and thank the Lord.
I do

Thu Nov 24, 09:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home