Monday, December 12, 2005


entry way Posted by Picasa
With the off season in full swing cyclist's blogs get a little boring so I thought some work pics of some progress would make things a little more interesting.I wish I had some before and after shots but I don't.But all these shots are of the new construction.As you can see its all heated now and I'm working at the top of the ceiling which is shorts and T-shirt weather.One extreme to the next.But I'm really enjoying work at this time and everyone is in good spirits.Plenty of joking around going on.

I got the motorcycle running now and the time consuming parts are over.All I gotta do is get a new tire and change the oil.I never got to get the ice fishing stuff down and ready because I had to get my Christmas shopping done.The malls were nuts man.Then Sunday we went to my other cousins house for a party because one of my cousins is going to Equador and won't be around for Christmas. My moms side of the family is big and they're all close.There's always a group getting together on Sundays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home