Tuesday, December 20, 2005

"Da Hamski"


A little on the crispy side Posted by Picasa

I knew my mom was going to put a couple pizza's in the oven when I went to work out,and when I came home this is what was on the counter when I came in.I was soorly disappointed. I have lost 3 of the 5 pounds I put on now and I hope I can make it through the next week that way.Tomarrow is the union Christmas party and everyone takes home a turkey at the end of the night along with some door prizes.It should be fun.

I was thinking about hosting a Christmas eve ski event at Theodore Wirth before the big splurge again. We would gather at 7:00am and go for 2-3 hrs. Let me know if anyone is interested. It will be called "Da Hamski" glide. I guess if we have some classic gliders they would go separate from the skaters,but me and Sam only skate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home