Sunday, December 18, 2005


looking across the ST Croix valley Posted by Picasa
Skiing the past few days was so peaceful. Its been on the cold side but calm. The snow clinged to all the trees and it makes for a beautiful forest setting.I went to William O'Brian in the evening and I only saw a few people.The hills are pretty tough there and there's quite a few.I did take two spills.( no one saw me though). My ski tip would go into the ungroomed snow on the side and whip me to the ground.There I lay spread eagle. Then I had to contort my legs around into position in order to get sideways to left myself up.After two hrs it was dark and I was shot.The glide had gotten bad when the sun went under so I bagged it and called it a day.

Once I get some things in order I'll post my race schedual for next year which will include some road racing.

check this out I found it on the skihut message board. http://www.lgf.be/client_popup.cfm?fileURL=clients/prox/tv/prox26.flv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home