Saturday, January 28, 2006

Is this legal in Minnesota?


Ah,lightness Posted by Picasa

I saw the opportunity so I took it. I brought out the good bike to get that nice feel of light, fast carbon under me once again. That coupled with just base layers,warmers and a vest mean't for a very nice ride.I didn't go for too long because I had already got 2 long days in a row previous. Anyhow, I hope everyone else got a chance to enjoy it.

Ah,yes I also went looking for the medallion yesterday.I've never done this before and I thought I'd give it a whirl.From what everyone was posting on the message board It was thought to be in the Battle Creek on the east side of Mcknight. This is where everyone was and from looking at the clues it seemed logical. But its not where it was. It was where I first thought.Right by the start of the mtb trails next to the community center. There's that sledding hill right there and it was found to the left in the pines. Oh,well. Its only $10,000, right.



Look at that, warmers and a vest in Jan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home