Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Are we going to have a winter this year


halfway point. Posted by Picasa

Enjoying another beautiful day

now thats what I call a shoulder

I went a full 4hr ride today and it was gorgeous out. I took my time and finished not totally wasted. Nice wide, clean roads just cruisin and a jammin. Like I said 3/4 of this route is on shoulders like this.Then right afterwards I helped my dad split wood for 3 hrs before supper.

I guess the biggest decision I have right now is whether or not to get braces.I went in for an estimate yesterday and bottom line I have to cough up like $3,700 for them.Thats after insurance helps out. Insurance pays a maximium of $1,500. I would have them on for 18-22 months.So what do you think?Should I go for it or what?

Yesterday I also went to Home Depot with my mom to discuss remodeling the bathroom and get the plan ready.I don't know when she'll want me to get started.It seems when its a good time for me to do it, its not for her.Now that I'm in the middle of training season she'll want me to do it.Crap! Time management will be the key here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now ya did it. Yer gonna git smacked with a cold spell!

Fri Jan 27, 09:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home