Sunday, February 05, 2006

I've been working outside on cleaning up the forest the last 2 days getting all the brush thats laying down burned up.We pretty much left our woods untouched since we moved here 9 years ago and just threw yard waste over the hill.Now I've been the chainsaw masacre and clearing out all the buckthorn (nonative tree that has been taking over the native plants.It looks like I'm clear cutting everything but its all bucktorn.And the fires I've been having are massive.As fast as I can throw it on.Its the only way to get things done.We've got one pile down there thats about 10ft hight we're going to light up this week.I've got some of the course figured out already but I have to wait for the ground to unthaw to start building.

Sam pointed out Jesse Rients in the lineup at Snowshoe behind Jerimiah Bishop in "Off Road to Athens".It's a really good shot of him too that lasts for about 5sec.You can see his "Nature Valley" jersey and everything.Very nice.

My schedual has been going excellent. 3 weeks of base training being laid off and having warm weather.Can't complain about that.I'm going to rest this week and probably go back to work.The company is working on getting everything finaled for a suite remodel at the Dome somewhere in right field.My boss said when the Twins approve it he'll give me a call.More "Dome Days" may be in my future.Have a nice superbowl weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home