Thursday, April 27, 2006

Checkthis out.The mtb video's are the best. Man it would be fun to have their skills on that north shore stuff. Crazy stuff.

Thats one big ice cream barn

This week has been super tough on me at work.I'm at Valley Fair building the Ben and Jerrys ice cream barn.I just decided to make this week a recovery week on the bike.I'm really not getting any recovery as I'm sore and tired after work every day.I must be getting soft or something.I hate the drive too.It takes an hour to drive home because no matter which route I take, traffic is always backed up.

Yesterday one of our temporary guys walked off the job due to an abusive sup. I just don't get why some boss's just go off on their workers.It doesn't accomplish anything,and it sends alot of guys into a panic and they just make more mistakes.I can't believe I put up with it at Bor-son boot camp with drill sergant Wagner for 2 years.It was just about every day of being yelled at.And then they would tell me how they had it worse than me and every apprentice has to go through it.After a while you just get calloused about it or something.If I knew what I know now I would have walked off that job long before they laid me off.Those guys were so evil it was unreal.

Saturdays race looks rainy and cold.I don't know how the cat 4/5 roadies react in adverse conditions.If we get a few mtbers or cyclocrossers,they will probably feed off of it.We don't start untill 2:00 so I'll have plenty of time to wake up and warm up.Should be interesting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home