Sunday, September 11, 2005

When will it end

I haven't done much this week other than work in less than ideal conditions for extended amounts of time.I have put in overtime every day this last week including an 11 hr day on friday.And we do not get any breaks from lunch to the end of the day which sucks and is not good for you.I did put in 2 effort days on the bike,but I don't have full energy in doing them.This weekend I was tired and very lazy.Other than a 2 hr ride yesterday,and mowing the lawn,I haven't done much other than sit around and kick the legs up.Usaully I'm running around on the weekend looking for something to do.I couldn't even muster enough energy to go up to the grass drags.I'm going to ask for thursday and friday off work being its the last race and I want to do good.At work this week I'll probably be hauling plywood sheathing up on the roof or something.Roofing is always hard on the legs but we'll see.
If you haven't checked it out already, go to www.bikemag.com Watch some of their video clips from British Columbia.Their mt bike park looks sweet. Those guys are unbelievably smooth.

1 Comments:

Blogger hybrisma said...

hey.
i like your blog.
it's quite cool.
keep it up... *

Mon Sep 12, 06:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home