Saturday, September 10, 2005

Annal Cops!

Why are the cops so annal nowdays. I was just out tuning up my dirtbike and there's a deadend street next to our property thats 100 yards long that only our 3 neighbors use so I used that to go up and down a couple times to warm it up.As soon as I hop back on our grass I hear a cop honk at me.He comes up to me asking if I have a liscence I'm like "yea".He starts to say "no lights,no liscence plate,no headlight,where do I start"."come on I was just tuning it up and getting the idle set".And here he looks like he's ready to slap the cuffs on me.The good news is he just gave me a warning and I said I wouldn't do it again,but come on man. Its not like I was flying down a side road like a raging animal.As I think of it, I see them kids going down the sidewalk with those motorized mopeds,while your at it go give those kids tickets too,"no lights,no liscense plates.....".Stop wasting your time and get the real law breakers in this land of 10,000 laws. I've heard of a time when the cops would smile and wave at you or stop and tell you to give it more gas,now when there not in the dougnut shop, there out giving petty little tickets and letting the criminals out of jail,what gives.
While we're at it I'll bring up my issue with the new DNR(Dang-Near-Russian) regulation.Now every motorcycle has to be registered even if its used exclusively for track racing.Which is gay because what if you race and you just want to take it out on the trails for a weekend.Now you have to put a liscense plate on and where the heck is a good place for a liscense plate on a dirt bike.A. who's going to want to put a couple of holes in the fender and hang a plate.
B. The plate will be in the way of the suspention travel and everytime you hit a bump you'll hear the plate rattling around underneath you.
Its just another way for the state to suck somemore $ out of us because they don't know how to budget there own (actually its our $). Come on law enforcement let off a little and let people enjoy what they worked hard for. After all "My taxes pay your salery"(Mr.Rumsfeld from The Burbs)

2 Comments:

Blogger "Jet" said...

Cops are a$$holes... you do pay their salary, but they are still owed some sort of respect... I believe everything you said... Catch the crooks instead of me trying to do a hobby! Good luck to you!!

Sun Sep 11, 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger Eric O. said...

I must apologize for that comment,I wasn't calling every cop one neither.I too like everyone else act like one sometimes.But jeepers It seems like the cops are getting worse

Mon Sep 12, 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home