Friday, September 02, 2005

Last Mn series race

I got off early today,that means I can relax a bit while I get ready for this weekend.I finally got my motorcycle registered with the DNR(Dang-Near-Russian).I will be bringing it up noth this weekend to ride it for the first time.I also found out how to record on the helmet cam,so watch for video clips soon.This race is going to be important for me becuase 7th place in the series is still up for grabs.I'm there right now, right behind Sam,But if certain people are there things could change.All the spots above me are pretty much locked up,so Sam should come out all right.I'm hoping for a cash spot this time.I've been hearing it might be a small field.Last year Sam got 4th overall and I got 5th,with 7 inches of rain that weekend and just a mudhole of a race thats not bad.It was also the race that I borrowed a mud tire from Mike, who I've never talked to before, and after the race he approached us about starting the team.Now here we are a year latter.Man time flies!I'm very excited for this race because the atmosphere is so nice.Almost every racer will be at the lodge so its a big festival of fellowship with other cyclists.Jay Richards does a sweet job of putting this on at his lodge and accomidating everyone.Thanks Jay! Well, have a nice Labor day weekend,and I hope to post some sweet results and stories.See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home