Friday, August 05, 2005

Training is a science.I'm still trying to figure out my body and how to change the training throughout the year.You can't do the same thing you did in the beginning of the year.After sat's long ride I took 2 days off then 1 day really easy for an hr, a 2hr ride,a 2 hr mtb ride,then today 45 min easy.I am feeling a bit better.Tempo is no problem but my top end is whats hurting.Mike is a big help because he was in the same boat as me when he was racing.( having a laborous job and all) Bottom line is I have the fitness already from all the racing.I just need more recovery time.I might back down to riding 5 days a week with only 1 day of intensity.Like I say its a science I just need to find out what works for me in certain times of the season.
Work has been very good lately.I got spoiled working 4 miles from home in air conditioning most of the time.The last 2 days I was working in the day care center.Its kind of wierd working around the little kids asking you questions.Some kids you just wanted to take home and some you just wanted to spank.I don't know how those people can take care of all those kids. They would drive me nuts.But its all good and the Bethel project is almost over.Now I'm spending some time at a bank in Wayzeta.O'well it was nice while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home