Friday, November 10, 2006

Ok,Ok I've been slacking a bit when it comes to blogging.But hey its the off season for me and I don't have much to talk about.I just have a bunch of misc stuff to write about today.First of all I thankfully got switched to a different job,I was running from Ridgedale shopping center in Minnetonka to Burnsville Shopping center.We did the new Labrea Bakery in Macy's and working on the Rocky Mt Chocholate Factory in Minne,and a new MAC makeup display in the Macy's in Burns.The Choc.Factory is the biggest of the 3 jobs.I had to core drill a 12" hole up through Brookstone and Bebe's.Brookstone hasn't been very good about being on time to let us into the store and we wasted about 2 hrs per person waiting on them.Bebe's however has been very helpfull and the girls..... Bow,bow oooohhh yeeaaah,very good looking.Good job God! Felt a little outa place walking through all the fancy fashion clothing with a massive core drill and scrubby cloths.Took about an hr of constant drilling to get through 6 inches of concrete.I do like these little retail jobs that are low key and inside.
Deer hunting this year was slow.The deer were not moving during the day due to the bright nights we had over the weekend should be better this weekend and next.My dad the lucky one got one for the freezer though.Just a spiker.I might go back up next weekend but we'll see.The funniest was one of my grandpas buddies from the navy came up for the night.All he would talk about were his new diapers and pills he was taking.He thought it was the greatest thing.And he couldn't go outside to pee,no he had to go in a tin can while talking to ya then go throw it outside.I wake up that night to the sound of him going in the can then watch him stumble to the door half a sleep like drunk with a beer in his hand.Typical deer camp humor.
I also got my title to go through on the motorcycle yesterday.I got the right cop to help me out on the "safty check".She was getting more wound up about the situation than I was.One of her pet peeves is people getting the run around by red tape.I was thinking I was going to have to make another trip back but she laid down the law and made the girls behind the counter get the paperwork done even though they locked the doors after we arrived.I could tell she wore the pants in her family.
We have stuff for sale:
18" Salsa dos niner
set of Zipp 303's with tufo tubular clinchers.Each tire weighs 215g I don't even have 100 miles on the tires
late 1990's 16" Schwinn homegrown hardtail frame
16"Trek 970 beater bike
54cm lemond reno (was also a beater bike)
The two beaters Sam is only looking for $50-75 each but they do need some work
we have some rim brake wheelsets to sell we're switching to disc so everything must go.We must have about 3 or 4 sets.New Mavic crossride,xtr w/delgado rims,xt w/717 rims.
2001 or 2002 small giant tcr road bike,full ultegra
If anyone is in the market for any of this let me know and I'll give more details

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home