Tuesday, October 17, 2006




Got alot of time on the bike over the weekend.Sat me and my bro hooked up with Chris Brendan and two other guys at mammoth.We rode for atleast 3 hrs of pure singletrack
it was sweet.We kept a good reasonable pace for most of the ride.Once the glycogen meter was nearing empty things went silent and visions of burgers and fries passed through my mind.I think everyone else was feeling it too and we kicked it up a notch just to get back.Mammoth is a great place to ride but don't go alone if its your first time.You will get lost if your not with someone who knows the trails.Very fun and technical singletrack with a variety of style.
Sunday was so nice me and Sam had to make it another long day.We rode up to Scandia for a 3.5 hr stroll.Good day to sit back on the bike and listen to music, not thinking of what interval is next.Good day on the bike.
As far as work,well I've been at the hirise elevator remodel in St Paul.I've been back and forth to this job most of the summer and its only a stinking elevator.There is alot involved with this and its all easier said then done.Very time consuming.Almost done though.Thats the good news, bad news is I have a feeling I'm going to another elevator remodel in Minneapolis thats even worse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

That was a cool ride. My glycogen meter went total bust. Nice to meet and ride with you guys.

Sun Oct 22, 03:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home