Saturday, August 19, 2006

Side projects

I worked on a few little ideas I had today and got them done...

 Posted by Picasa
Like being able to carry more bikes.You can never have too much bike space.I am maxed out at 8 bikes now.


 This is my bottle dryer.It will eliminate that bacteria puddle on the bottom of the bottle.I don't know how many times I filled my bottles when there has been a little mold growing inside.


 This is just a cute pic of kitty watching me work on the trailer.He's always curious when your doing something outside.

After O2S last weekend Sam did the Welch race the day after and took 2nd place.He just proved that he can hammer the flats and climb like a goat all in the same weekend.And after 2 easy days he hasn't felt better.I think he's in his 2nd peak of the year and Wors Cup is next week.Lets see if it will last.I think it will.Good chance he'll take Chris's spot from last year.I'm just shooting for a podium spot.My legs on the other hand have been taking a while to clear all the gunk out of them every day after work.At first they're sore and lactic builds up quick but after at least an hr it gets better.Thursday Me and Chris hit Afton,I was struggling to keep his wheel and he put a big gap on me up Shaddy lane the first lap.But on the manhandler I beat him, and again he put a gap on me up shaddy at the bottom but I was closing it towards the top.I don't think I had 1 day this year where climbing seemed easy,you know one of those days where you can just dance up the hills with little perceived effort.
Work has been better than usuall.I've been working at Basils restaurant in the Marquette Hotel.Very fancy.I've been putting on the base trim which is 6" Black walnut baseboard.Its custom made stuff and I love the smell when its cut,very nutty.I gotta get a pic sometime this week.We have to be done by the end of next week.I hope we won't have to put in overtime,I think we are good its just the other trades that are behind.$2,500 a day if we are overdue.
Spirit Mt tomarrow and everyone is going to be there.The nationals are over with so the Kato Killers will be there along with Jeff and Doug.Dan might come too.I bet they have plenty of stories to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home