Sunday, July 30, 2006

R&R (sort of)


 Posted by Picasa

Ahh,sit back and enjoy 

Who invited Ted Nugent? 
This weekend was a little longer for me since I had to call in sick on friday.My immune system just couldn't take it anymore and I cought a cold from a guy at work.I put in a good 3day block of training monday through wednesday on top of working in nasty, germ infested,damp hot air in an unventilated hallway in a low income highrise.I would just look at the sheetrock and I would be sweating like a pig.I can't remember the last time I called in sick but with the conditions and the way I felt it had to be done.Saturday I felt a little better and I left the house early for a 50-60 mile flat ride on the Dos-Nine.I put some cross tires on it for the road and it works slick.Sam on the other hand put in almost 100 miles on the mtb going down to Hastings and back.When I pulled into the driveway on my motorcycle he was spraying himself down under the hose.
Saturday evening was the bachlor party for my cousin who's getting married next weekend.Me and Sam are groomsmen for it.We bbqd some brats&burgers and ate a bunch of junk food and then walked out the backyard to golf .My cousin lives next to the first hole on the back 9 of the Chominix golf course.None of us play much golf so we just laugh at each other as we send balls into the woods,ponds,backyards,sand traps-anywhere but the fairway.Anything over 100 yards I would just use the driver since I had better luck with that.I did par the last hole FYI.Alot of the fun for us was driving to the ball and the next tee-Dukes of Hazard style.4 wheel slides into turns,and seeing how close you can get to the other cart after a full skid were common.
This week the relitives are comming to town for the wedding.Thursday-Saturday are booked for us.It will be fun seeing everyone again from out of state.Have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home