Sunday, June 11, 2006

Weekend report


Project Thumper complete.....almost. Posted by Picasa

Yep,got the plates friday and took it for a litttle spin.pretty fun.I still need to get a federal saftey sticker somehow within a year in order to make it pass the inspection.But for now I can still ride it.I also have new enduro tires to put on yet too.

this weekend a group of riders met up at Afton for a couple laps.Chris and Sam are still riding strong and it should be a good race for Sam as he has found his climbing legs.As for myself I have no expectations as Adam Craig would say "I'm riding like a small child".I plan on riding the Bandito for this one.lots of smooth climbing here.

I sold my kx125 today.Finally, thats out of the garage.I'm on a roll for selling stuff lately.I still have more to go.

I bet 80% of the graduation parties were this weekend.I went to our neighbors yesterday after Afton and loaded up on pasta salad, sandwiches,and fruit salad.Right when the party started a car hit a power pole down the street knocking out all our power.They had it back on in a few hrs though.The neighbors brought over a bunch of the left overs today.Meat and cheese tray and two containers of fruit salad.I already put a dent in it after I bonked today on my ride.Has anyone ever bonked really bad and ride into one of those parties and just start helping themselves to the food.I felt like doing that today.The worst is when you get a big whiff of BBQ steak or chicken when your ravenous for something to eat.The M&M's on the side of the road were looking pretty good.The sad part was I could feel it only 2hrs into the ride.I need to eat more during the day or something.

The next two weekends are races then we head out west for the fourth.Made reservations at Kemps Kamp.Does anyone know of any good riding in Wyoming?Never riden out there and thought we'd give it a shot this year.-EO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home