Wednesday, August 09, 2006


The entire family Posted by Picasa


Sam the lucky...or ah,unsolucky one 

You can always tell the ones that have a little Captain in them 

While others were doing 12hr races and 5hr mtb rides in the northern woods I was busy practicing my carb loading at pre-wedding parties with the relatives.Thursday and friday we had so much food its like Thanksgiving x2.Saturday was the wedding.I parked myself in front of a fan with the tux on untill it was go time.The church didn't have air conditioning and I was roasting.All went well though and it went off with no incidents.This was my first time being a groomsman.I've been an usher 4 times previous.Its alot easier being a groomsman for sure. Sam had to walk my cousin down the isle who just turned 16 and 4 inches taller than him with her heels on, kind of funny lookin.Yeh,and I was forced to dance for the first time in my life too.The wedding party had to dance with the newly wedds.talk about uncomfortable.I had no clue what to do.Of course you have to dance with the one you took down the isle and to make things worse her husband was the photogragher.Sam looks over at me and say's "At least I know who I'm dancing with".I danced like Napolean Dinamite when he went to prom.The rest of the night I just laughed at people who thought they could dance.

This weekend starts the stretch to the end of the season.Ore-To-Shore starts off the final 5 or 6 races.I still have a lingering cold a little bit but in its final stages.I went on a group ride yesterday and was 4rth up Nason hill and took 2nd in the final sprint.I covered alot of breaks and was feeling better at the end.I can still motor for a long time but lack that punch.All I want to do is improve over last year.Gots to go-E.O.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like your side missed out on the tall gene huh.....

Wed Aug 09, 03:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric, I don't know if I ever said it, but thanks for calling me at my graduation party back in june. It was really nice of you.

Kaidra

Wed Aug 09, 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Eric O. said...

I haven't forgot about ya'll.I still would like to come over and hang out a weekend.It will have to be sometime in the fall or something

Thu Aug 10, 06:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home