Sunday, October 01, 2006

Chill time


This past weekend included alot of chill time as I went over to visit some family friends at their cabin/country home over by Howard Lake.Did a little motorcycling,fishing,"cowboy golf",and eating.I didn't know it when I arrived but they were hosting the lake committee party.They have a very nice old house.6 bedrooms in the place.Not a fancy place though as it was built in the 1800's.It was nice to see them again.I only saw them once in the last 6-8 years.Everyone grows up so fast.Thanks for letting me come up,I'll be back sometime.


Sunday was another feast as our church sent off the Synan's to North Carolina.They have been with the church from day 1 and some.They will be missed.Their daughter Carla (one of my teachers from high school) found a good way to keep them comming back more often though.They announced that she had a bun in the oven,their first grandchild!I knew it too because when she came to that 25th aniverary deal the first thing I said to her was "Are you preagnant?"Then she went off on how I should never ask a girl that ?. Because if your wrong, your in big trouble and I got that look thats all too familiar.But now I don't feel bad.
This weekend is the fishing trip up to Hayward.I'll try to take some better pics this time.I've been slacking off on quality shots lately

2 Comments:

Blogger Brendan said...

Looks like a great weekend. Fall is a good time for chillin'.
Hey, I heard you might buy a 9.8 hardtail..Trek still has 19.5 and 17.5's left. If you want one through the shop in Roch, they are $1999 (only a 30% markup over their cost).
Do you still want some x-lite wheels?
We should hit up mammoth not this weekend, but the next one if you are in town.

Wed Oct 04, 06:40:00 AM  
Blogger Jay Richards said...

Hey EO. Glad to hear Sam is getting set up nord style as well. You'll have to drag him up here as well. Frost this morning! On the UCI race, yes, the Pros will run as a seperate race or anyone with a UCI international license (jrs and U23). We will run NORBA classes for the other races. The other races might run on Sunday but for sure the Pro UCI race will be Sat. Still figuring the logistics out. Jon is the hockey player. Jack is the one that broke his arm. He is doing fine. Thanks for asking.

Thu Oct 05, 05:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home