Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ah, the city life


This is the view from the top of the American Trio Building that I'm currently working on.This weekend they're bringing in a crane to lift up the walls for the extra story added to the elevator penthouse.It seems like I picked the right weekend to take a friday off and head up north.The less fortunate will be comming in sat afternoon and set the walls.Each wall will be flown in in two sections weighing about 600lbs each.
This place is psyco.Its an old renovated warehouse building from the 30's but the style or "In thing" is exposed brick and ceiling,so you see everything in the rooms,duct work,wire molding,nothing is or can be hidden in the walls.I'll get a pic soon.You have to see it to believe it.The lofts start at $400,000.Insane
This morning I was watching these two guys waiting for the valet to get their cars (I'd want one too if I was paying $400,000 for a condo)I figured by the way they looked that they were... ah,you know, a couple merry men.My assumption was confirmed when they kissed each other goodbye on the lips.Excuse me while I loose my breakfast in the corner here.That is just plain WRONG.There is quite a bit of merryness running around in this area.two weeks ago my two bosses couldn't get in the elevator because some dude was wearing some daisy dukes and a muscle shirt.They wouldn't have made it down the elevator with that guy without busting out laughing.

Morpheous had Tank run the jump program.I couldn't do it.Maybe, if I was being chased by some agents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home