Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dirt Biking,and wheelin


My cousin showing off his riding skills Posted by Picasa
I had a blast this weekend with my cousin (Ben) and his brother inlaw(Jason). Yesterday we went riding and Ben buried his rear end in the mud.When Jason tried to pull him out he got stuck with his Polaris Explorer.It took us a half hour to get them both out.I wish I had the camera with. We had mud everywhere.The trails were super fast and you could really open the machine up.They were just like Chequamegon trails.
Sat night we lit fireworks off for a while and tried to get a pic with Ben riding a wheelie through them.He's getting really good at riding. I can almost keep up but he's more stable through the corners.My bike is quicker on the flat roads and I can gain a little there.
This morning we went to a sand pit,and again forgot the camera.Ben was getting some nice air off some of the steep embankments.I didn't get too crazy, I still need to build some skill and confidence.The colors on the trees are fantastic up there.Now I hope it will cool off and feel like fall. I posted some pics in my photo album.

No luck hunting.We saw a lot of birds but we either didn't have a gun or the brush was too thick.There's plenty of time to get some birds though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home