Monday, August 27, 2007

I found the cat playing with his food this morning. WARNING: If you are sensitive to poor defenseless animals please refrain from watching

I logged a big fat 0 for time on the bike this week. I was gong to do a ride Friday or Saturday but with all the rain lately, I was working overtime on mowing lawns. I also logged some upper body work shoveling out muck from the lake. The water was really low so me and my dad started shoveling out an area as far as we could. It is a smelly, sweaty, dirty job but someone has to do it. Sam went up to Seeley for the Pre-Fat race and took 4th behind Jesrin, Jeff, and TJ. I'm looking forward to this weekend up at Maplelag Resort. Its one big party were nobody is in a hurry to make it home after the race. Good time to socialize with the other riders and relax.

I also started school today. A full semester once again taking 15 credits. I get to do a lab in Chemistry which should be fun, and the engineering class should be fun also. I get to work with a CAD program and a prototyping machine which builds prototype models out of powder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brendan said...

Enjoy those classes. CAD and rapid prototyping are 2 that you are likely to use out in industry some day.
You probably won't use Chemistry much, but playing w/ 10 molar HCl is pretty sweet. We used to steal the stuff so we could dissolve gold fish in the dorms=)

Tue Aug 28, 08:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home