Monday, August 06, 2007

Some people take vacations to exotic places to soak up some rays on a beach, read some books, sit in a chair in front of a beautiful view, and just relax. Whats my idea of a vacation?...
8 days
21 Cols
35 hrs of riding
64,000 ft of climbing
= one kick butt vacation.





Excuse me while I now go and relax.
I've got the photos loaded in my Flicker page on the right. I'm working on labeling them. I took a bunch of video on the descents and other things so I'll try to get that up somehow too. I got a sweet shot when I was following Sam down the Col de la Core and he hopped his pedal on a switchback, doing a big fishtail but then recovered it. His tire bead came off the rim and the tube was starting to come out. Luckily it didn't blow out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Cleary said...

Amazing stuff isn't it. I just got back from France after 6 weeks of goofing around on ascents like that. Good stuff. We can compare notes at a CX race or at Cheq

Tue Aug 07, 10:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home