Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Small World

There's been this guy in my government class that I thought I knew who he was. I thought "no it can't be" so I just forgot it. But finally monday before class when everyone as waiting in the hall; shure enough he was wearing a US Speedskating jacket.I asked "are you Mike Blumel? "Yeah"
I laughed and now we talk speedskating before class.
Here's another one...My Government teacher knows the guy who used to rent out our house before we moved here.After we moved in, Kurt (the guy that lived here) moved behind Don (my govet teacher),they both fished the Snail lake regularily.Crazy how things come about.
Today was the last day on ice.The Oval closes this weekend so I got 2 days in this week.I put in 2 block training days where I skated for an hour then took the skis out for another hour or so.Ouch my legs are toast.I could really feel the skating in my legs when I went skiing.Busy weekend ahead.Jeff Halls banquet dinner on friday, Bike Expo and my birthday on saturday along with a long day at William O'Brian for some extended km on the skis.Add in a bunch of snow removal and homework on top of it,and I have my hands full.Now go wax those nord boards and get outside while the snow is around.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Thu Mar 01, 08:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home