Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Aerator
After sliding all over Lebenon on Sunday I decided that the Aerator for he rear and the Gothica for the front would be a good idea.I made them, so thats what I'm calling them.I derived them from a "Hollywood" style ice crit tire I saw in the corner of his shop.Get this though,even with all those screws it weighs 800-900grams.I have Innova studded tires which weigh up around 1300grams each! I took them out on the lake today and they were flawless.John Thompson was skiing next to me and it was faster to bike.I climbed the nearby sledding hill standing with no slipping at all.The only downside is they pick up all the trash and leaves you run over.

Sam is putting some bling factor into our bikes this year with some custom rotors.He's practicing to program the CNC machine at work.And he's shaving weight at the same time
Gothica
Well tomarrow is the big day.Back to the books after 6 years of being out from school.I think I'll adapt quick.I don't mind studying.If I get a little disturbed I'll just think back to freezing my butt off on top of a roof in -25 degrees,sucking in partner saw fumes and concrete dust in a confined space,or the all too familiar monday after a race and you have to pour concrete or carry shingles up a ladder.OOOOOUUUUUUUUCh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home