Thursday, December 21, 2006

Winter finally showed up

Not exactly the kind of snow I wanted to see.When it rains a bunch before it snows and its 32 degrees you can't really do anything on it.I'd rather get socked in with a 12" dump like Denver is getting.All the nice skating on the lakes is done too.I went yesterday with what time I had and it was sweet,I could go anywhere on the lake with the speedskates,I had to occationally hop over a little crack or heave but it was a blast.
Last Sunday I went to our local disc golf course with my cousin and his friend and played 18.I ended up +9 or something like that.I haven't played in a few years.I got the footage off of a little cordless helmet cam I got.It records on a memory card.I have the older version which runs on 4aaa batteries.The newer model uses 2aa's so I'm guessing you can get a little more run time.I had some problems with it but some higher quality batteries is helping alot.And I'm having problems with uploading video to my server so I'm trying out Google.
Disc golf at Acorn park


I also added a link to Bike Mag's videos.If you want to see some crazyness on mt bikes check it out its amazing.(Warning:some of the background music in the videos contains explicit language.So you might want to mute the music)I also put in a link to some entertaining motorcycle clips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home