Friday, November 24, 2006

Gobble,Gobble


A perfect Turkey day ride this year.25+ people showed up to ride the river bottoms.No troubles as we made good time on the way out.on the way back we took some different single track trails up through a park preserve and someone decided to play "who's the pro".We all regrouped to get across the closed bridge.We had to hand up our bikes to each other through the bridge deck joists to get on the bridge and cross it.From the 35w bridge it turned into a race and me and Sam didn't even try to keep up.It was too nice out and we just enjoyed riding.I'm happy to announce I didn't even feel a bonk come on which makes for a much more enjoyable ride.Sickboy got the bonk this year.
I'm getting alot of variety on the mtb this last week.I'v hit Mammoth,river bottoms,and Lebenon in the same week.Last ride of the year at each most likely.October and November switched on us this year which is fine with me.Buy to be honest I'm ready for winter and now that Christmas is comming, bring on the snow.
Sam braved the chaotic shoppers this morning and nabed the last Samsung 22" widescreen lcd monitor.This thing is huge and freakin bright.It will be nice for watching our movies from the couch though.
I think blogging will be slow from here untill Christmas.In between seasons is slow and not much going on.I'll organize my photos and what not,other than that I gots to wait for some content.Thank for reading

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good ride O's!! Way to beat the bonk this year.

See you around.

-dan

Mon Nov 27, 06:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric. Umm, this is kinda random. I have a friend, Sara, who just found that she had a tumor in the back of her head on Monday. Tuesday, she had surgery to get it out. She is doing okay now, I think. I am just asking everyone to pray for her, and I was wondering if you would, too. Thanks.

Madison W.

Thu Nov 30, 07:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home