Sunday, October 16, 2005

Reunion

Another full weekend for me. Saturday morning me and Chris went to Lebenon,and had a blast.The weather was perfect.I brought the helmet cam along and got some video.After 2 full laps I went over to his new house.The new development that he's in is right were me and Sam used to ride our bikes when we were kids, it was all woods and single track then.We hung out and watched tv while enjoying some turkey burgers and baked potato fries.After that I met up with some friends from school at Applebies. One of which I haven't seen in 10 years.While we were eating I saw 2 more people I haven't seen in years walk in.How funny is that? After we chatted for a while I went straight to a friends wedding.She was formerly my french teacher. And again I saw a bunch more people I haven't seen in years.Man, the kids sure grow up fast. It was fun times hanging out again.Sam chickened out and skipped the reception, while I burned up the dance floor...Yeah, right! Man, I gotta learn how to dance. I always just sit back and laugh at the people who think they know how to dance. There was some characters there too.

Today was my 2nd cousins first b-day.He loved his cake.. mmmm.So yeah I gained a few pounds this weekend.But it was worth it. This week I predict more overtime.We're going to be tearing off the roof of the sactuary,the only part left that is still usable.The way the weather has been playing out, we tease them that we should have built an ark instead of a church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home