Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Not a whole lot of good news to report. A nasty cold is going around here at home and at school. If Sam gets a bad cold and my mom get it, it has to be a bad one. Sam hardly ever gets sick, and if he does, its minor and lasts a day or two. This one he is actually taking days off. I can't remember the last time that's happened. I've had the bug for over a week now and its still hanging on for dear life. I'm feeling ok but I don't want to rush things and get a relapse until I know I'm 100%. Lots of people at school sick too. This weekend is the John Rose Open. You can read about it on Skinnyski when it comes up. I'm going to race it for experience and the fun of it. I was 4 days down last week from the cold and I need to build my strength back up.

What John Thompson is going through belittles any cold or flu. Sunday night after returning home from the Jingle Bell Cross race in Iowa, he felt numbness in his hands and feet and got concerned. He went to the hospital on Monday and found out he has a spinal infection. The doctor says he has seen 5 cases of his infection in his 28 years experience. The infection is messing with his motor skills right now in his legs. Please keep him in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home