Sunday, October 26, 2008

France


I up laoded one of the handlebar camera video's I took over in France. This pass was used 2 years ago I believe which was once gravel but they paved it just for the Tour. This is a 2 lane road believe it or not.I was up to 45-50mph on the last straight section but through the twist's we were around 30. Enjoy.

Sam and I also raced cyclocross saturday at Afton. Sam raced the B's because the A's started too late. Sam let Ross F. a fellow mtber from Duluth win and he took 2nd I came in 4th. There was an insane run up that went from the bottom of the hill to a little ways up Man handler. Brendan Moore was the only person to ride it. On his last lap he put it in the Big ring for us. It was just as steep as the Wall at Welch if not a little more. I'm still waiting for ice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home