Friday, October 10, 2008



Went to see the master of the guitar Joe Satriani tuesday night. Sweet concert. He doesn't come around very often so its a treat when he does. There were some songs I wish he would have played but he didn't. He did a good mix of his latest album along with some older ones. Great show altogether.
I get to do write ups on speedskating this year and Bruce is going to put them up on Skinnyski.com this year kind of like what Jay Richards does for the mtb. I want to see more people on the ice this year. I'm hoping to be alot better this year than last. My starts needed alot of work last year and my corners need to be more efficient. Eben has been helpful in correcting my form in the last couple days too. He told me to drop my right shoulder in the turns when we were inlining and low and behold it made a huge difference. Sometimes there are just these little nuggets that people tell you that make a world of a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home